Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)

Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)
I am an Airline Pilot and one of my quests was to find the perfect sunglasses for a Jet cockpit with Electronic Displays, always had the problem that I couldn't see the displays in the cockpit clearly, so I had to sacrifice by taking off my glasses to be able to read the displays and suffering the glare of the sun.
After searching forums and reading all the possible reviews, I decided to order the Serengeti Velocity Gradient 6692, I took them with me on my next flight, I put them on and WOOOW, AMAZING, very light frame, extremely comfortable even after hours of wearing them, and the Glare is so much filtered that u can basically open your eyes wide and still feel comfortable with the light. and as the glasses are gradient, when i looked down I could see my electronic displays much better than before.
for all you pilots looking for the perfect sunglasses, Serengeti is the answer. the technology is amazing. I definitely recommend it for people who drive or for pilots.

Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment